HALLOWEEN ARRIVES! And we want to share with you the Top 5 of the most terrifying activities to do in Vancouver!
1. Fright Nights:
Fright Nights at Playland is one of the most awaited events for all of us.With a variety of attractions and shows. We’re invited to spend an evening together with our friends and family so don’t miss it!
When: October 5th to October 31st
Where: Playland – 2901 E Hastings St
- General Admission $45
- Rapid Pass $105 (Prices can vary depending on the day and on when you get them).
*Guests also save $3 by purchasing tickets at participating 7-Eleven locations or online.
2. Parade of Lost Souls:
Come join the Parade of Lost Souls where you will be surrounded by music, art and food, and charisma. Check out the parade and how they can unravel you to a uniquely and fantasious world.You can enjoy two types of parties, one dedicated to the little ones and other for the adults, so which one will you go to?
- Parade of Lost Souls – Saturday November 2nd , 7pm – 10 pm
- Parade of Lost Souls After Party (+19) — Saturday November 2nd ,9 pm -1am.
- Parade of Lost Souls – Britannia Library . 1661 Napier St ,Vancouver BC
- Parade of Lost Souls After Party (+19) — 1882 Adanac St , Vancouver BC
- Parade of Lost Souls – Donations of $5 are encouraged to help support the event.
- Parade of Lost Souls After Party (+19) – Ticket prices range from about $20 to $30 depending on when you get them.
3. Stanley Park Ghost Train:
“Alice falls down the rabbit hole again. Only this time, she is older and things aren’t what they seem…”
This is how the fun and the journey will begin. A place where everything can happen and the most unimaginable creatures you can find. The event dedicated this year to the tale of Alice in wonderland. Numerous surprises are waiting for you to enter the traditional tale. Welcome to Alice in Nightmareland!.
When: October 11th to October 31st
Where: Pipeline Road in Stanley Park, via the West Georgia Street park entrance.
4. Vancouver Aquarium Halloween:
At Stanley Park you can enjoy the Vancouver Aquarium Halloween!
Spend time with your family and friends in the Aquarium where they’ll be waiting for their favorite seafarers to spend a monsterous day! You’ll have your activities so that from the smallest to the greatest of the house enjoy this very special day!.
When: Wednesday, October 31st, 6 pm to 10 pm
Where: Vancouver Aquarium (845 Avison Way)
*As a special warm-up to Halloween, they will be offering 50% off entry on Saturday October 26 & Sunday, October 27 for all youth and children who dress-up in costume.
5. Halloween Fireworks:
To end the night full of magic, we invite you to come to Halloween Fireworks. This is where you can find kids’ activities, fire juggling, a magic show with the best music and fireworks!
When: October 31st , 6:30 pm to 8:45 pm
Where: Minoru Park at 7191 Granville Avenue , Richmond