Boost Floor Standing Height Adjustable Desk Frame Amazon Review
My thoughts in October When I Got It:
The desk is exactly what I have been looking for. I tried an electric desk that moves up and down when I was working somewhere and the battery kept dying which si my i decided to get the manual crank because I wont have to worry about the battery. The desk is a perfect height for me I am 5’2″ so it goes low enough for me and very high (which I will never move the desk to the max height). However, because of this observation it is great for people of different heights.
My thoughts 1 Month Later:
I love the desk to this day. I use it every day and I have had no problems with it. I love this desk and would recommend this to anyone.
- Improve your working experience with the Boost Industries FS-OD55C height adjustable sit to stand office desk that is raised and lowered using a smooth crank system. Desk frame and desktop included!
- Height adjustable from 29″ to 47.6″ (74 – 121cm). Superior stability and sturdy industrial-grade frame made of steel
- Desk surface dimensions (W x D): 55.1″ x 23.6″ (140cm x 60cm). Provides plenty of room for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with office supplies. Can accommodate up to 3 monitors
- Features a scratch resistant steel frame with 4 adjustable feet to adapt to most floor surfaces.
- Weight capacity: 40kg (88lbs). Surface thickness: 0.98″ (2.5cm)